I recently received two shades from Dermelect's ME line for review purposes. I was drawn to this shade, which they describe as "purple passion" because purple is my favorite color. This shade did not disappoint! I love this color.
I did find that I needed three coats to get even coverage.
Info from Dermelect:
HOW IT WORKS
The first coat instantly bonds to the nail, while the second fuses with the base coat to create a flexible web of color that resists chipping and improves brittleness. The ME colors combine fast drying, high shine and a healthy ‘green’ dose of vitamins, peptides and moisture, offering a colorful solution to the contemporary woman’s beauty concern—aging nails and hands.
· ProSina Protein Peptide-Hydrolyzed Keratin extracted from New Zealand sheep’s wool that strengthens the nails and moisturizes the skin.
· Strengthens weak, brittle nails
· Restores nail flexibility
· Helps nails resist chipping and splitting
· Provides long-lasting, high shine and bold color
· Water and detergent resistant
· Protects against UV rays
· Formaldehyde, DBP and Toluene FREE
· Cruelty FREE (no animal testing)
Dermelect’s ME Core lacquers, available April 2013, retail for $14.00 and can be purchased online at www.dermelect.com and at high-end apothecaries, beauty boutiques, salons, spas, medi-spas and doctors offices.
Disclosure: The polish featured in this post was provided for review purposes.