Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Can't Beet Royalty
Swoon... what a great fall color! Can't Beet Royalty looks more maroon indoors, but definitely pulls red outdoors in the sun. I always love this line- the brush is so perfectly shaped.
SALLY HANSEN LAUNCHES “ROYAL SPLENDOR” MIRACLE GEL™ COLLECTION
Introducing 7 new monarch-magnificent shades to the Miracle Gel™ lineup
Give your nails the royal treatment! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel™ will keep your manicure looking majestic with up to 14 days of color and shine. The revolutionary, #1 zero light gel manicure system boasts seven new splendid hues in its “Royal Splendor” collection. The Miracle Gel™ 2X Volume Top Coat must be used in tandem with the Miracle Gel shades to experience the long-lasting benefits of its no-light curing technology.
The “Royal Splendor” collection features seven new regal shades:
● Plush Blush This powder pink features a Hall Of Mirrors-esque iridescence
● Frill Seeker Stop searching, you’ve arrived at the perfect resplendent, creamy-peach shade
● Regal Rosé Wine and dine — or let them eat cake — in a sparkling pale peony
● Mauve-olous Take the throne in this beige-tinged medium-pink tone
● Off with her Red! Hold court with this vibrant, true red
● Can’t Beet Royalty Bring it to the boudoir in this rich maroon
● Prince Char-mint A refreshingly Versailles-worthy pale verdant hue
When applied over the Miracle Gel™ shades, the Miracle Gel™ Top Coat volumizes as it protects – more chip-resistant than regular nail polish! Once applied, this gel top coat provides a high-gloss finish and mirror shine. The result: The look of a gel manicure at home, without the trip to a salon! Miracle Gel's two-step application is super-simple. First, apply two thin coats of Miracle Gel™ color to clean, bare nails. Then, apply one coat of the Miracle Gel™ Top Coat. Natural light cures the polish, yielding a manicure that resembles a UV / LED cured gel polish. It removes easily with regular nail polish remover.
Price & Availability: The Miracle Gel™ Royal Splendor Collection, SRP $9.99 each, hits shelves beginning July 2016.