Play! by Sephora- July 2016
I'd been on the waiting list for Play! by Sephora for quite some time..... I was surprised that I hadn't gotten in since I have been a VIB for a few years, and was actually Rouge level last year. At some point I must have put my secondary email address on the list as well, because I got an email at that address that I was in. Note: It was an email address that I'd never even placed a Sephora order from- so strange! But I went ahead and subscribed.
And.... I'm a little disappointed! For $10, I hoped to get more products that I had been wanting to try.
Here's what was included and my opinion:
- beautyblender blotterazzi- This was the one product I was excited to get- it's a blotting sponge to use during the day rather than add more powder when you are oily.
- NEST Citrine- I don't wear a lot of fragrance because I tend to get headaches from most.
- Ouai Wave Spray- My hair has natural wave but I prefer to blow it straight. When I've tried wave sprays in the past I haven't been happy with the results so I probably won't try this.
- Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer- I'm not a fan of liquid bronzers.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser- I have tried this and don't feel like it gets my face clean enough.
- Smash Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer- I tend to get breakouts when I use a primer and I have tried this one and didn't care for it.
So.... I'll give it one more try and then most likely cancel if I don't have better luck. I still think it's strange my established Sephora email address hasn't gotten an invitation.