Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure.
- Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange
- Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter
- Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue
All swatches are three coats. The two creams, Papaya Punch and Electric Pineapple, definited needed three to be opaque. The shimmers, with the exception of Blue Iguana, were good in three coats. Blue Iguana most likely needed one more coat to help with VNL.
Overall, I was very pleased with this collection. I had no application problems with any of the colors.
Disclosure: This collection was provided to me for review purposes.