2. Wash your hands and dry them well.
3. Orly Bonder. This is fab- it overrides any oily residue on your nails and gives your polish something to stick to. Key to a long-lasting mani.
4. Sally Hanson Nailgrowth Miracle in the gold bottle. Love this as a basecoat. Watch for CVS/Wags to have their BOGO or BOGO half off on SH products and stock up.
5. 2 coats of color. OPI polish is one of my favorite brands.
6. Seche Vite top coat. I won't use any other top coat. This is a super-fast dry topcoat with a fab shine. Expensive, but worth it!
7. Poshe CuticleCare or Creative Nail Design Cuticle Eraser. Keeping your cuticles neat and clean is one of the keys to making your manicure last longer. Either of these products are fabulous and I massage this into my cuticles a few times a day to prevent hangnails and prevent cuticle buildup.