Seven shades available for individual sale will be produced, each retailing for $9.50.
- Slushied, an opaque blue
- Hell to the No, a bold purple
- Gleek Out, a lime, glittery green
- Diva-in-Training, a poppy pink
- Who Let the Dorks Out, a peacock green
- Miss Bossy Pants, a rich raspberry
- Mash-Up, a pearlescent green gray.
A mini set of six for $22 will include Miss Bossy Pants, Gleek Out and Slushied, along with three additional exclusive colors: Celibacy Club, a glimmering, diamond top coat; Express Yourself to Yourself, a coral shimmer shade, and Sue Vs Shue, a navy blue. All are dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene and formaldehyde free.
I am so looking forward to this collection! I believe it will be released in February.