Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
It's FINALLY getting cold here in southwest, and I am so glad because I've been ready to wear vampy shades. One shade that was sitting in my un-tried box was Deborah Lippmann Bitches Brew.
Bitches Brew is a dark burgundy with a gorgeous shimmer. The vampiness of it makes it perfect for this time of year. I was so impressed with the formula- 2 coats was perfect, and it dried so fast with my topcoat of Nubar Diamont.
I purchased Bitches Brew along with some other Deborah Lippmann products at Apothica.com.
In honor of Manicure Mommas *almost* reaching 400 followers, Apothica.com has given us a $25 gift certificate to their website that you can use on any of their beauty items, like Deborah Lippmann nail polish.
Here's how to enter:
You can enter up to 15 times, and you do not have to complete all the possibilities to enter.
- Two entries for commenting on this post about Apothica or Deborah Lippman
- One entry for becoming a fan of Apothica.com on Facebook
- One entry for following Apothica.com on Twitter
- Two entries if you retweet Apothica.com’s tweet regarding this giveaway
- Two entries for opting-in to Apothica.com’s Newsletter (info can be found at the bottom of their website)
- Seven entries for a blog post with a link directed to Lippmann polishes on Apothica.com. Your blog post must have at least 100 words about Lippmann polishes and Apothica.com and you must use the text "Deborah Lippmann" and link to the site
Please note that we will be sharing your contact information with Apothica.com and they will contact you to verify information. Online gift card code will be emailed to the winner and may be used at Apothica.com, SkinCareRx.com, or SkinBotanical.com.
Apothica.com suggests you save SkinCareRx.com as a contact in your email address book. This will help to ensure that emails from them will not go to your spam folder.
Giveaway is open from November 22 through December 6th at 9 pm CST. Random.org will be utilized to select the winner from all eligible entries.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Friday, November 5, 2010
from the 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice collection
I love purples and plums and figured I'd love this. While I did love the color, I found the finish to be somewhat bumpy, even with a topcoat. It's not enough to keep me from wearing the color, it was just a strange finish.
This is two coats, topped with Nubar Diamont.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
What do you think?